Pan Frying Rattlesnake
Hey Group, thanks for checking out this video, the recipe below is more of a guide, there's no right or wrong measures for your dry mix. It's one of those things you play with and learn as you go; everybody has their own preference on how they like it to taste.
- 2 Eggs
- ½ c. Milk
- Garlic, Cajun Seasoning, Flavor to suit
buy Lyrica online cheap uk Recipe:
- If cooking on a fire, you need to get a hot bed of coals burned down, if on a stove, wait until after prep is done to start heating oil.
- Crack both eggs into a bowl and add ½ cup of milk.
- Beat the eggs and milk until the yolks are smooth and there is a consistent yellow color through the mix.
- Place the snake meat in the milk and egg wash.
- Stir it around and let it sit for a minute while you blend the cornmeal, flour, and spices in a bowl or ziplock bag.
- After blending the dry ingredients, place the snake in the dry mix and move it around to coat the outside and the inside of the cavity with dry mix.
- If you like a heavier batter, repeat egg wash and dry mix steps again.
- When oil is hot, but before it starts popping, lay snake in oil and cover if you have a lid.
- Time is hard to judge when frying, wait until you have a nice crispy brown coat on the side in the oil and flip the snake over to cook the other side.
- Let the second side cook long enough to get a crispy brown coat on it.
- Remove from oil, let it cool before you enjoy your Pan Fried Rattlesnake!
Note: This recipe is for a 4 ft Rattlesnake. Make adjustments to ingredient quantities in respect to the snake size and build.